Why work for Shoreditch Park Primary School?
"Starting my NQT year at Shoreditch Park Primary School has been a rewarding and fulfilling experience. I have found that the support of all the staff has been overwhelming and they have helped me navigate many of the challenges that NQT year brings." - Elsa Brittain
"Shoreditch Park Primary School is a rewarding and empowering school to work at in order to develop both your professional skills and knowledge of teaching." - David Cunnelly
Welcome to Shoreditch Park Primary School. Shoreditch Park is a thriving and high performing school in Hackney. We seek to appoint a Cover Supervisor immediately. The post is suitable for someone with experience of working within an educational setting; you will supervise classes for
absent teachers, using plans and resources provided by them. You will be joining us on an exciting part of our journey to excellence. We have achieved many successes; we are a recognised Visible Learning Intervention School (John Hattie), Rights Respecting School and a Centre of Excellence for Inclusion (IQM). At the heart of our achievement is the belief that every child can flourish in a calm, structured and stimulating environment. As a result pupil behaviour is exemplary and outcomes are high. We have wonderful children and dedicated staff that go that extra mile every day.
We are looking for a Cover Supervisor who can:
- Is an imaginative and energetic practitioner
- Shows commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
- Is reflective, open to feedback and driven to be outstanding
- Is a dedicated team player
- Demonstrate optimism about children and expect the highest possible standards.
- A passionate, driven and successful school where you will feel well supported in your role
- A robust induction process
- A school that is committed to ensuring that every child succeeds
- Individualised professional development and career enhancement opportunities
- A comprehensive Wellbeing Policy
- The support of an experienced Senior Leadership Team.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. Please contact Nicola Cavanna at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 27th March 2018
Interviews: W/C Monday 26th March 2018.
Shoreditch Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding all children. Successful candidates will require a DBS clearance and suitable references before commencing employment. We welcome applications from all section of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Application Form
- Job Description
- Job Advert
- Headteacher Welcome Letter
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Safer Recruitment in Education Settings
- Teachers' Standards Information
Closing date: Tuesday 27th March 2018 00:00