Closing date: Thursday 5th March 2020 00:00
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Start Date: 3rd September 2020
Welcome to Shoreditch Park Primary School
Are you a passionate practitioner with a genuine commitment to inclusive and innovative education to raise standards for all? If so we’d love to hear from you.
Shoreditch Park is a thriving and high performing school in Hackney. We are looking to recruit a committed teacher to join our experienced, forward looking and supportive team. You will be joining us on an exciting part of our journey to excellence. We have achieved many successes, Rights Respecting School awarded by UNICEF and we are a Flagship School for Excellence for Inclusion (IQM). At the heart of our achievement is the belief that every child can flourish in a calm, structured and stimulating environment. As a result pupil behaviour is exemplary and outcomes are high. Teachers are free to teach and experience real success in the classroom.
We have wonderful children and dedicated staff that go that extra mile every day.
We are looking for a NQT teacher who can:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning
- Shows commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
- Is reflective, open to feedback and driven to be outstanding
- Is a dedicated team player
- Demonstrate optimism about children and expect the highest possible standards.
- A passionate, driven and successful school where you will feel well supported in your role
- A robust induction process
- A school that is committed to ensuring that every child succeeds
- Individualised professional development and career enhancement opportunities
- A comprehensive Wellbeing Policy which includes benefits such as free membership to Employee Assistance Program
- The support of an experienced Senior Leadership Team.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended.
Contact Nicola Cavanna at email@example.com to arrange a visit.