Achievement, progress, challenge, inspiration and enjoyment are at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to providing children with the very best education to ensure that each child reaches their maximum potential and develops a lasting love of learning and sense of curiosity in the world around them.
Penny Smith, Headteacher
News & Letters
- 21/01 NCMP test for Reception
- 21/01 09:00 Year 1 PSC Meeting-Parents invited
- 22/01 Year 1 to Museum of Childhood
- 22/01 13:15 Multi-Family Groups (invited guests only)
- 24/01 09:15 Year 4 ASPIRE assembly- Upper Hall Parents invited
- 25/01 Chinese New Year
Year 2 and 3 have enjoyed choosing books from the book hut over the past few days. @childrensbookproject
Shoreditch_Park | yesterday
Apply now for a Reception place at @Shoreditch_Park 2020! There are also limited spaces in our Nursery and year 3 teams.
Shoreditch_Park | 2 weeks ago