Achievement, progress, challenge, inspiration and enjoyment are at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to providing children with the very best education to ensure that each child reaches their maximum potential and develops a lasting love of learning and sense of curiosity in the world around them.
Penny Smith, Headteacher
News & Letters
- 18/11 - 22/11 Road Safety Week JRSO Elections (MS)
- 25/11 09:30 ARP trip to the Science Museum
- 26/11 11:00 Year 6 to Somerset House for Ice Skating
- 27/11 Year 3 to the Science Museum
- 27/11 09:05 KS2 Parent Reading Workshop
- 28/11 Year 6 out at Royal Opera House for Ballet
Today year 6 had a great gymnastics lesson with @BaduSports. They learnt a complex series of moves and poses such as arches, pikes and tucks which they performed on the floor and on apparatus. Amazing demonstration of control and strength!
Shoreditch_Park | 2 days ago
Year 5s from @Shoreditch_Park have been working with @Lola_Lely making an artwork inspired by the story of the East India Company as part of @ColonialCountr1. They've used traditional techniques & made indigo dye- well done all! we will be exhibiting the finished work from Feb! https://t.co/todSnKdCIg
SuttonHouseNT | 3 days ago