Achievement, progress, challenge, inspiration and enjoyment are at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to providing children with the very best education to ensure that each child reaches their maximum potential and develops a lasting love of learning and sense of curiosity in the world around them.
Penny Smith, Headteacher
News & Letters
- 17/02 - 21/02 Half Term
- 25/02 08:45 Nursery Curriculum meeting- parents invited
- 25/02 15:45 Year 1 Curriculum meeting- parents invited
- 26/02 13:15 Multi-Family Groups (invited guests only)
- 26/02 15:45 Year 3 and Year 5 Curriculum meetings- parents invited
- 27/02 09:30 Dental team in for second coat of fluoride for Reception and Year 1 pupils
Year 2 and 3 have enjoyed choosing books from the book hut over the past few days. @childrensbookproject
Shoreditch_Park | a month ago
Apply now for a Reception place at @Shoreditch_Park 2020! There are also limited spaces in our Nursery and year 3 teams.
Shoreditch_Park | 2 months ago